News - Solutions - Humor
Tell The World What's On Your Mind

avatar Young Girls Attack and Strip 11-Year-Old Boy - Viral Video
June 06, 2011 10:38AM

The original video was taken down. The following is from the person who uploaded this video:
The police report taken Tuesday described the incident twice as a "prank" and says "police incident closed." While one girl filmed, a second girl held her knee on the little boy's neck, while yet a third girl stripped him completely naked. He is heard screaming out for his mother. This all happened in broad daylight with many spectators. Then a video of the incident was posted to YouTube.
avatar Re: Young Girls Attack and Strip 11-Year-Old Boy - Viral Video
June 06, 2011 10:48AM
I think the mother is right to be mad, but I do thing that this s a cas of young children who really dont know any better.
June 06, 2011 11:01AM
ProgressMinded
I think the mother is right to be mad, but I do think that this is a case of young children who really dont know any better.

If there was no camera involved I would agree with you. It would just be something that happens everyday with kids playing.
But it crossed the line when they filmed it and put it on the Internet. It can't be erased and will never go away. This kid has to deal with this forever.
Now if it was 3 boys stripping one girl it would be a national outrage.
June 06, 2011 12:54PM
Reggie
ProgressMinded
I think the mother is right to be mad, but I do think that this is a case of young children who really dont know any better.

If there was no camera involved I would agree with you. It would just be something that happens everyday with kids playing.
But it crossed the line when they filmed it and put it on the Internet. It can't be erased and will never go away. This kid has to deal with this forever.

I just think that the camera and posting things online is a symptom our relation to technology and doesn't make what they did worse. That video can easily be removed from youtube.
June 06, 2011 12:57PM
ProgressMinded
Reggie
ProgressMinded

I just think that the camera and posting things online is a symptom our relation to technology and doesn't make what they did worse. That video can easily be removed from youtube.

Being removed from youtube does not remove it from the Internet. People have downloaded it, put it on facebook, etc etc etc
June 06, 2011 01:34PM
Reggie
ProgressMinded
Reggie
ProgressMinded

Being removed from youtube does not remove it from the Internet. People have downloaded it, put it on facebook, etc etc etc

No its not removed forever, but once it is no longer hosted on youtube and facebook removes the posts, it will for all intensive purposes be gone.