Welcome!                                               Recent Posts Help

News - Solutions - Humor
Tell The World What's On Your Mind

avatar Oil spill can`t be stopped
June 17, 2010 04:51AM
avatar Re: Oil spill can`t be stopped
June 17, 2010 04:55AM
I couldn't agree more! I think many people don't even realize what else is going on that we do not know or see. I think it`s pretty apparent they are not going to let anyone know either!
Re: Oil spill can`t be stopped
June 17, 2010 04:59AM
Riddle
I couldn't agree more! I think many people don't even realize what else is going on that we do not know or see. I think it`s pretty apparent they are not going to let anyone know either!

To try and put a positive spin on it, I have noticed that this eco-terrorist attack has angered and awakened many of those who may have remained "asleep" the next couple of... See more years. I think people are starting to see "behind the curtain... I think. The one thing that worries me is the scope of this catastrophe and what we do not know or see.
June 17, 2010 05:03AM
Matt Questions
Riddle

To try and put a positive spin on it, I have noticed that this eco-terrorist attack has angered and awakened many of those who may have remained "asleep" the next couple of... See more years. I think people are starting to see "behind the curtain... I think. The one thing that worries me is the scope of this catastrophe and what we do not know or see.

You are 100% correct. Big oil, the food supply, the federal reserve, it's all corrupt and it's a slow kill. So that is how they get away with it. They're screwing up right under our own noses!
June 17, 2010 06:36AM
Scary stuff. I hope this guy's wrong.
June 19, 2010 07:50AM
It would be hilarious if this problem was off Santa Monica or San Francisco instead of the Gulf. Rich Liberals would be sniffing oil while they have the beaches fenced off.
June 28, 2010 04:20PM
Biodiesel!
June 21, 2010 11:08AM
This is horrible news! I hope they will figure out something really fast so they can stop it!